Wicked Good Services
Wicked Good offers knowledge on all aspects of the printing industry and provides expertise for every phase of the project. It is my task to anticipate your needs through concept development to finished product and delivery. I serve as an extension of your company, residing onsite when appropriate. I am well-versed in managing internal and external teams from concept through execution.
- Find and manage outside resources, including: prepress, printing, mailing, list/data processing, and specialty suppliers.
- Create and maintain contractual agreements with print suppliers.
- Develop and communicate specifications and expectations for projects. This may require
collaboration with account services, creative, media and certainly requires collaboration with partners/suppliers.
- Create and maintain a roster of multiple quality-conscious, service-oriented suppliers offering equitable,
- Obtain multiple bids, and ultimately detailed estimates outlining all expected costs for each job.
- Conduct periodic, critical evaluations of all vendors, both old and new to review their technical competencies as well as their ability to deliver quality work at competitive prices. Adopt a policy precluding “sole source vending” to ensure fair and competitivepricing (as recommended by AAAA)
- Manage marketing budgets and execute marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and
- Plan and oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays and signage.
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Manage development, production and distribution of promotional and collateral material
- Establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events.
- Ensure that projects deliver on time, within quality tolerances, and at an acceptable price.
- Negotiate with suppliers and internal staff for acceptable scheduling, quality, problem resolution, services, pricing, etc.
- Develop and communicate print standards and internal costs sheets/pricelists. These are the standard operating procedures that include everything from turnaround to billing procedures.
- Develop written quality assurance standards.
- Educate internal staff on new technology and developments. Examples: educate staff/associates on production issues, what to expect from different proofing options, advancements on large format output, out-of-the-box ideas for print inserts, direct mail formats, etc.
- Provide financial accounting of expenditures and cost-containment programs within the production department and studio.
- Consult/Design (formats) and execute comprehensive direct marketing programs, print ad campaigns, outdoor campaigns, collateral and more.
- Create proposals; write up specs, work closely with creatives and team, yet possess ability to work independently
- Extensive Direct mail experience in Lead Generation programs, Loyalty programs, Retention programs, and executing testing
- Experience in creating and maintaining lead database systems, membership programs, and fulfillment programs.
- Experience with list selection, enhancements, and segmentation.
- Create budgets for clients' campaigns and then develop packages to map to those budgets maximizing the creative teams vision
- Comprehensive knowledge in the creation, documentation, and management of agency processes.
- Thorough understanding of Digital workflows and digital developments in the publishing field as it relates to print advertising.